Pages

stuff

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Long week!

Whew! This feels like the most tiring week I have had in a while...but it's only been two days!!!!!!! L. Sch., C. H., and I have been interviewing to replace the TOI (Title One Instructor) on our team. I am SUPER excited to see how the new person fits into our team and interacts with the students. I will definitely be blogging about their reactions to meeting him.

This week has been a whirlwind. All of our extra time has been spent interviewing, which means that I have done a lot of work at this cluttered (Yes, my fault, mom!) table in the basement. Meetings, meetings, meetings! I really feel like I have been starting to get into a consistent groove. Planning has been easier now that I have carved out a designated time at the end of every weekend to plan the first few days and sketch out the rest.

PLUS, I just finished up some sub plans for Friday afternoon and it took me 20 minutes. At the beginning of the year it took me anywhere from 2-4 hours! However, actually leaving the room is still difficult. I feel like the nervous parent of a newborn who wants everything to be perfectly planned so nothing can go wrong. I usually shoot right back to the room at the end of the day to try to talk to the guest teacher and pick up any messes that may have happened.

I think I'm doing pretty well with my blog so far! Let's see how this continues! Later, Gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment