Pages

stuff

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hello?? Is This Thing On?

Sooo...
I AM alive.
I swear.

Growing a baby + teaching 75 nuggets each day = one tired teacher.

I seriously thought that this year was going to be easier (not any less busy...just easier to manage) since I was teaching the same thing 3 times a day.
I.  WAS.  WRONG.
Dead wrong.
It is actually much harder AND busier this year.

Planning has been super easy, though.
It takes me less than an hour to plan and prep my entire week.
That rocks.

Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love teaching writing and grammar.
I feel that it's my strong suit and that I am able to get the students to truly understand the writing process without dumbing it down or giving up.

I have had some seriously awesome lessons this year.
However, I just don't have the time or energy to write about them later.
That's sad...the writing teacher doesn't have time to write!

Here is some of what I have been up to in the million years since I last posted:

Pregnancy craving

Killer student t-shirt

My toes are disappearing.

Story of my life

Tide Pods are ruining my clothes.


Free diaper bag from a friend

20 week ultrasound

We are trying to scrimp and save so that means Sunday night manis and pedis in the bathroom.

I'm loving the progression of ultrasounds hanging from our fridge.

 Need.  This.  Onsie.

The bump has arrived.
(This is 20 weeks...it's definitely bigger since then.)

I've been crocheting up a storm.

Made for Baby B by a friend.  
Love!

Tried and tried to learn a new pattern.
Backed off for a week, tried a different version and nailed it.

Found this on a paper a few weeks ago...not sure what it's supposed to be. ;-)

Began registering for Baby B.





Went on a church golf outing with my daddio.


 Found some cute packaging for my crocheting at Target.
I.  Love.  Polka-dots.



Finally nailed it!

Registered for cloth diapers.

I love second grade writing sometimes.
"The moral of the story is never play soccer when you have to pee."

Last night's pregnancy craving.

Progress on the baby's blanket.
Don't mind the fact that I TOTALLY messed up and quit the white to soon.
Only Jesus is perfect, right?

Let's hope I can get back on her sooner rather than later!

Have a great week!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment