Pages

stuff

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dots

Today was one of those days where I felt like I was an hour behind the whole day.  I started the day by getting out of bed a little late, taking forever to get a coffee at my neighborhood Dunkin Donuts, getting to school a little late-ish, having Cluster (TAP people in Indiana feel my pain) and starting the day 5 minutes after Cluster ended.  I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about the amazing time I had this weekend!

I finally got home at 6:45 and found this waiting for me in the kitchen:
Ok...I guess it was 6:40...I can't tell a lie!
Handsome Husband knows that I love ladybugs (they remind me of my Pepere ((grandpa)) so I totally love them...) and he found it at the Hallmark store when shopping for our friends' new daughter.  I thought she was A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. and was about to compliment him on his find when I decided to open the TY tag and check the birthday.

I have a few Beanie Babies and know that they have both a name and a birthday listed on the inside of the tag.  I have an otter that has the same birthday as me.  Since I know this about Beanie Babies, I decided to check and see what the name of my new friend was..........

I discovered that it's name is Dots and........................it has the SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME!  Not kidding.  I yelled up the stairs at my husband that this coincidence was too funny and he was totally stumped.

The only reason he bought the Beanie Baby for me was because it was a ladybug, but it turned out to have my birthday, too!  I love when things come together.

Dots is going to look wicked cute in my classroom! :)

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment