Pages

stuff

Monday, September 3, 2012

Burlington, Vermont!

I had a B.L.A.S.T. this weekend!  I flew to Burlington, Vermont with my mom (and met up with my dad) for my cousin's wedding.  I got to hang with them all weekend and very much wish that Handsome Husband and I lived closer. :(

Here is my weekend in pictures: (most were already posted to FB...oh well!)
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go....
Wine with mom in the airport.
Pretty little gate.
Memories...although standing outside the "new" Nectar's was depressing....I want the old one back!
I really wanted a haircut and COULDN'T wait until my appointment next Monday.  I feel human again, though.
Lake Champlain

Mert sure loves her some beef.

Cousins!

My favorite picture of the bride and groom.

Mom and dad.

Bathroom art...excited!

My old straightener...I sent Handsome Husband a picture of it and he went and bought me a new one today!  He's the best.

Rockin with mom in the Burlington airport.


Had a great weekend, but I'm very excited to be home and sleeping in my own bed without the noisy fan!  I'm totally missing the company, though.

Have a great week!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment