Pages

stuff

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Here!!! I swear!

Oh. My. Heart.  School is kicking my butt!!  I realized that it's been forever since I have posted anything.  School and all of it's components have kind of (ok...totally) taken over my life.  I just sat here grading papers for THREE HOURS.  I hate grading...and being the writing teacher for second grade I see 66 pieces of writing a day!  That's a lot...especially when I get behind.

Oh well...Maybe I'll find more time tomorrow.  Here are some of the things I've been up to since then:
My new favorite nugget...baby Jayde 
Dinner with good friends and yummy food!

A project to be posted soon!  (I swear!)

Cleaning the house because we rented it out for the weekend...not sure how I feel about that.

Nutter Butter Balls!

New door mat...one that doesn't look like a postage stamp with our HUGE front door.

Putting some miles in.

Wine with momma.

Chasing flies.

Watching horrible scary movies while getting ready in the morning.  (Scream 2:))
Ok...now I'm off to bed...woot woot for an 8:30 bedtime for me!  I NEVER thought I would say that.

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment