Pages

stuff

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bump Watch: Week 17

Due Date?  January 17th.  Handsome Husband thinks he/she will be born on the 9th, though.

How far along?  17 weeks and 1 day.

Size of baby?  He/she is the size of a sweet potato.

Weight gain?  8 lbs.  I didn't gain any between Dr. appointments, but I had a bit of a foodie week after and packed 5 pounds on.
However, some of it was water retention from the sodium and a couple lbs came off since I've been on my feet so much with school starting up again.  

Maternity clothes?  Oh, totally!  I am just now starting to show so I wore maternity shirts and such to emphasize that I was chunky for a reason.

Movement?  I don't think so, but I've been wondering about a couple of incidences.

Food cravings? I had a massive chicken wing craving the other day!
Ice water is a must every day still.
However, most of the time I'm not craving anything in particular.
Just my normal likes and such.
My new mini fridge to aid in my daily ice water crisis.
Separate freezer...SCORE!

Gender?  We aren't finding out.
We think it will be more exciting!
Believe me you, thought...the anticipation is killing me already!
Don't worry, though...I'll stay strong.

Labor?  None.

Bellybutton in or out?  In.

What I miss?  Deli turkey.
Copious amounts of Diet Coke (aka teacher crack) during the school day.
A glass of wine while cooking or blogging.

Looking forward to...?  Feeling movement.

Here's to more smooth sailing!

Laters,

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment