Pages

stuff

Thursday, August 8, 2013

It's Baaaaaaaaack!

Holy fast, Batman.
My summer is O.V.E.R.
It feels a bit strange to say that and have it actually be true.
You know...because I usually say it's over once August starts, but this time it's actually true.
This sums it up nicely.

I'm holding my could-be-really-ugly freak outs in (so far).
My room is clean.
My cupboards are somewhat purged, but clean.
I have my plan for tomorrow.
However, I HAVE 28 NUGGETS ON MY CLASS LIST RIGHT NOW!
Um...hi...that's a lot.
Who knows though.
I could have anywhere between 20 and 28 nuggets actually show up.
Ermahgerd.
Wish me luck...lot's of luck.

So, the days of swollen feet and ankles, 
endless hoards of dull pencils,
stacks upon stacks of need-to-be-graded-right-now papers,
"I've gotta go to the bathroom",
"He/She budged",
inhaling my lunch,
tripping over chairs,
wanting to change my name by the end of some days,
and more are back.

So, I am off to rest my weary feet, eat the yummy dinner Handsome Husband is cooking, and stare at the wall for a hot minute.

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment