Pages

stuff

Friday, August 2, 2013

High 5 for Friday! 8.2.13

Woot woot for Friday!
Boo hoo for my last Friday before school starts on Monday.


1.  I have crocheted my brains out this week.  I have made 8 hats, 7 decorative flowers and zero progress on putting my granny square quilt together.  
I have a few more hats to make for some friends.
I LOVE the easy patterns I have found over at Sarah's blog.

2.  I have loved doing the crossword puzzle each day this summer. 
I'm sure going to miss it when school starts.

3.  I went into my classroom for the first time all summer and made a little headway.
Simply putting my desks where they belong made a HUGE difference.

4.  I got my polish on today.
I don't usually paint my own nails because I'm not patient enough to wait for them to dry.
However, the dealership that we got our Escape from has a manicurist on staff.
And it's free!
This may become a weekly thing until the baby comes...

5.  I had my first, true pregnancy craving this week.  
I wanted chicken wings from a place we never go to.
They had to be the real deal, too.
No boneless wings for this baby.
Handsome Husband laughed at my insistence.

I hope you had a great week, too.
Please forgive me if I don't post every day since the school year is starting up and I never know what could happen!

Check out the other H54F blogs here.

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment