Woot woot for Friday!
Boo hoo for my last Friday before school starts on Monday.
1. I have crocheted my brains out this week. I have made 8 hats, 7 decorative flowers and zero progress on putting my granny square quilt together.
I have a few more hats to make for some friends.
I LOVE the easy patterns I have found over at Sarah's blog.
2. I have loved doing the crossword puzzle each day this summer.
I'm sure going to miss it when school starts.
3. I went into my classroom for the first time all summer and made a little headway.
Simply putting my desks where they belong made a HUGE difference.
4. I got my polish on today.
I don't usually paint my own nails because I'm not patient enough to wait for them to dry.
However, the dealership that we got our Escape from has a manicurist on staff.
And it's free!
This may become a weekly thing until the baby comes...
5. I had my first, true pregnancy craving this week.
I wanted chicken wings from a place we never go to.
They had to be the real deal, too.
No boneless wings for this baby.
Handsome Husband laughed at my insistence.
I hope you had a great week, too.
Please forgive me if I don't post every day since the school year is starting up and I never know what could happen!
Check out the other H54F blogs here.