Pages

stuff

Friday, May 10, 2013

High Five for Freakin Friday: 5.10.13

Oh.  Emm.  Gee.
My nuggets are KILLING ME. 
It's like we are back in August.
All the procedures I've taught them have been forgotten.
Thankfully, it's Friday and no one is going to judge me if I have a glass of wine before I head to spin class.

Here are my top 5:
check out some more here

1.  I'm eating carbs again and loving it.

2.  I spent some time swinging with my nuggets yesterday.
I forgot how fun that is!

3.  My school's secretary had a humorous way to ensure that people wouldn't steal her pens.

4.  After a crappy couple of days I took my well-behaved nuggets outside for some Uno and laughter.
They deserved it.
A grass fight ensued.

5.  My principal informed us today that we can wear jeans for the rest of the year!
That's 12 days of denim goodness.
That means more days like this:

I hope you have had a great week!

Laters,

Mrs. B


No comments:

Post a Comment