Pages

stuff

Friday, May 24, 2013

High Five for My Last Friday of the School Year!

Holy guacamole!
Today is officially my last Friday of the school year!
Counting today, I have 3 days left with my nuggets.
I've had some toughies this year.

Here are my top 5 from the week:

Bwahahahahaha!
I love this picture.
I caught her mid-spit bubble.
She's getting too dang big.

My parents got a pool at the end of last summer.
I'm psyched!
Last Sunday was a scorcher, so Handsome Husband, mom and I hung by the pool.
This summer's going to be grrrreat!

My nuggets and I had an unexpected visitor on the roof outside our window this week.
Multiplication lost it's cool-factor the second they spotted him.
We got a good laugh.

I had so much fun with the photo challenge this month, so I decided to start another in June!
Yay!

Handsome Husband, six friends and I are hitting up a concert tomorrow night.
I am wicked excited!  
We haven't been to a concert since The Boss in September.
I can't wait!

Have a wonderful weekend!
I know I will.

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment