1. I had to stay at my parent's house last night.
Some people may not consider that awesome, but I do.
I loved living at home and I love to return home.
I had my best night's sleep all week.
My dad has been using this joke FOR YEARS.
"My friends call me Banana because I have appeal."
(A peel...get it??!)
2. I tried the "Unwich" version of the Beach Club from Jimmy Johns last night, too.
I may splurge and get the bread occasionally, but I now know that it's not necessary.
3. I am super excited to hang with Brit tomorrow night.
A Moulin Rouge! dance party may occur.
We will have plenty of yarn for twirling.
4. I found my jewelry for Lindsay's wedding!
I can't wait to get my dress back and play dress up on her big day.
I get to celebrate her wedding tomorrow at a shower.
Yay for weddings!
She confessed to having full-on "bride brain".
5. I have 17 days of school left.
Where did the time go?
Have a great weekend!