Fridays don't have quite the same appeal during the summer as they do during the school year.
They simply mark that the school year is that much closer!!!
Here are my top 5 from this week:
(top row, l to r)
1) Handsome Husband and I took his parents dogs on a long walk the other day.
It was absolutely GORGEOUS!
The only problemo was that kinda stinky dogs + close quarters in the car + pregnant woman = the pregnant woman hanging out the window while moving...not the dogs.
I may have to drive separately next time...blech!
2) I have been finding some GREAT furniture at consignment stores and garage sales this summer.
I got around to painting this dresser this week.
When it's done it will go in our kitchen to house towels, placemats, potholders, etc.
I LOVE the color.
It really pops in our kitchen.
3) Handsome Husband and I F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. got around to eating our wedding cake topper.
We completely forgot last year, so second anniversary it was.
It was still sooooo good.
I definitely recommend Mrs. T's Bakery for your wedding cake and other occasions.
(bottom row, l to r)
4) I painted the future nursery this week!
The color is Breaktime by Sherwin Williams.
I love the color.
It's neutral without being grey, yellow or green.
5) I moved my dresser while painting and found the message that my mom had "written" to me when we painted the dresser after we rescued it from the side of the road way back when.
I love finding old memories like that.
6) Handsome Husband ADORED his anniversary meal.
We went to a local restaurant where he ordered the "Sword of John Adams".
It consisted of a ribeye, quarter chicken, and small rack of ribs.
(I love the look on his face!!!)
I hope your week was great, too!
Check out other posts here.