Pages

stuff

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Vacation Photo Dump

So, I think I've pretty well established that when my mind and body begin summer vacation...so does my blog.
I had every intention of still blogging 5 days a week and keeping things updated.
Welp, we all know how that turned out.
I just didn't feel like I was doing anything "blog worthy".
Plus, this growing a human thing takes it right outta me.

Here are some of the pictures from my camera taken on our vacation...

Lake Michigan


Niagara Falls















In Maine with the family...
Johnathon

Riley

Mom and Riley

Reece



This kid was BORN with muscles...



A gorgeous picture of my mom.


Handsome Husband doing some light reading while cooling off...
and listing to one side. :)







Visiting the veterans cemetery where my Memere and Pepere are buried.
(Grandma and Grandpa on my mom's side.)

If we have a little girl her middle name will be Josephine after Pepere.


Some pictures taken in mom's friend Sandy's garden




So, even though I was blog-absent I was definitely life-present.
The month of June was filled with visiting Michigan, South Carolina, Michigan again, Canada and Maine.
Whew!

What did you do this summer?

Laters!

Mrs. B

P.S.  I can't stinking believe that I am starting school TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!
I'M NOT READY!!
WAHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment