Pages

stuff

Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five for Friday!


I can't believe that in three weeks (3!!!!) I will be greeting my newest group of nuggets and beginning a brand new school year.  The summer has flown by quickly, but I've been productive!

This weekend last year was a pretty exciting weekend in my life.  Handsome husband and I got married on Friday, July 22.  It's hard to believe it's been a year already.  It's been a great year and we have many great years ahead of us.

Onto the Friday bit for today!  Here are some of my favorite things from this week:
























1.  My final summer haul of reading material before the school year takes over my life.
2.  Fresh-cut flowers from my local farmers market.
3.  An idea that started in my head, came to fruition and looks every bit as awesome as it did in my
     head!  (Explanation and uses to come on Monday.)
4.  Handsome husband got me a new charger for my DS Lite because the other one decided to get up
     and walk away...I swear it did!  I don't EVER put things in a "safe place", which turns out to be
     TOO safe and then discover that I am unable to find them. :)
5.  My bracelet from E.  Lord, I wish that girl and her family didn't reside in California!
6.  I took this room from drab to fab.  It started the week a gross off-white color (incidentally, the original color in the WHOLE house before I took over) and became a lovely, peaceful haven for a sofa-bed that has yet to be delivered.  (It's NOT as neon as this picture makes it look!)

I hope your Friday was as great as mine!
Don't forget to check out Lauren's High Five for Friday post over at From My Grey Desk!

Mrs. B

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment