Pages

stuff

Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Fun

This was a fun weekend. Handsome Husband's aunt came into town this weekend with her two youngest kids, E and J.

J is in town for Notre Dame's soccer camp and E is three and a master of the question, "Why?" I met them for the first time last summer for Handsome Husband's grandfather's 95th birthday celebration. E and J have 3 siblings that stayed behind with their dad.

E is one of my favorite people to hang out with and as you can imagine, I don't get to see her often. It took her about 5 minutes to warm up to me again and we were back at it. Playing games on the iPad and E asking, "Why?" Good times!

Her mom said she's been obsessed with seeing me so hopefully I can see her tomorrow!! Here are a couple photos of the cutie-patootie.

No comments:

Post a Comment