Pages

stuff

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Pressure!!!

Ok.  Putting a wedding album together is H.A.R.D!  Yes, I procrastinated, forgot, said I would do it next weekend waited until a YEAR after our wedding to put our album together.  I went through three phases while working; I am not going to be able to pick enough photos, I have picked wwwwaaaayyyy too many photos, how am I going to get these in here using ONLY the arrangements on the diagram ,and HOW THE HECK TO I ARRANGE THESE THINGS SO THEY MAKE SENSE??

I was tired when I got home, but now I am exhausted.  I seriously didn't think it was going to be that difficult.  I went through all of our photos and picked out the ones that I loved and then had to fit them onto 24 pages.  How do you fit the best night of our lives (so far) onto 24 pages??  I definitely had to sacrifice, but that's what picture frames are for, I guess.


Speaking of picture frames...
...I finally put a picture in one of our wedding frames!  We are so much hotter than the cookie-cutter couple that has been staring at us from our mantle for the last year! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment