Confession...I totally had to look at a calendar to make sure that I was putting the correct date in the title of today's post.
I've been terrible at that lately.
I have had to go into at least one post a week to fix that for the past month.
And I'm not talking the year either...the DAY, man!
I'm losing my mind...
Onto the fun from this week!
1. Handsome Husband and I bought a new car!
It's a 2010 Ford Escape and so fun to drive!
I thought that buying a new car would be fun and exciting with a little bit of holy-crap-I-just-signed-my-life-away mixed in.
I was wrong.
I'll tell more about that later.
2. One of my nuggets had trouble spelling this week and gave me a giggle.
She has apparently renamed the bra.
I think the name is rating appropriate!
3. I got a haircut this week.
I'm thinking that a side-by-side with my mother may be in order because we now have the same hair.
4. I did a wine and canvas with the girls from my book club this week.
I love going to these events, but can only justify so many...
I don't have enough space to hang them!
5. My friend Andrea is in town this weekend!!!!!!!!!
I only get to see her once every few months (if that) because she lives in Ohio...
But not for long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for our usual Sunday morning breakfast tradition!
Have a great weekend!