Pages

stuff

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tunage Tuesday

Is it horrible that I am just now discovering the wonderous sound of Ok Go??

I mean, who could miss their amazingly inventive music video??
I am NEVER that graceful on a treadmill.
In fact, I am one of the many who can readily admit to flying off the back of one because I wasn't paying attention.

This is my new anthem.
I am super sick of hearing people piss and moan about how things are not (ever, ever, ever) their fault.
Get over it.

Here's their song Invincible.

I think their videos are just as great to watch as their songs are to listen to.

I probably look like a darned fool while driving and listening to their songs.
That's ok, though.
I'm just sad that it took me this long to discover and adore them!

Laters, 

Mrs. B

Please keep everyone affected by the terrible acts in Boston in your prayers.



No comments:

Post a Comment