Pages

stuff

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Social: 4.14.13

I have had an AWESOME weekend.
I've done a whole lot of nothing.
Well, I have barely left the house, but I've gotten stuff done around here.
Mainly, working on my friend Lindsay's ring pillow for her wedding.
It is really starting to come together!


Now, on to the Sunday Social questions.

This Week's Questions:

1.  When did you join Twitter?
I joined Twitter a little over two years ago.
However, I barely used it up until the beginning of this school year.

2.  Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
I love following Kate of The Small Things Blog and her sister Lauren of From My Grey Desk Blog.  
I also love to follow Handsome Husband. :)

3.  Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
I like following Rebel Wilson and Matthew Gray Gubler.

4.  Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
Nope.
Not yet anyway.

5.  What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
I love following Ali Oesch
She is my go-to jewelry gal and my favorite indoor cycling instructor!
The things she makes are amazing.
I have a hard time stopping in to see her without buying something!

6.  Give us three tweeps we should be following.
Well, obviously any of the people I've already mentioned.
And these folks:

Check me out on Twitter!

Have a great week!

Laters,

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment