Pages

stuff

Friday, April 26, 2013

High Five for Friday 4.26.13

What an exhausting week!
I've been a bad blogger this week.
I have had zero energy and motivation...maybe because I needed it all for this weekend.
I'm in the process of painting my stair risers.

Here are my top 5 from this week.

They like it!
They really like it!

I'm seeing progress on my granny square quilt.

I grow one stinking daisy (well, keep it alive) and think that I can grow herbs, too.
We shall see.

I went to a cooking show with my mom and a friend at a local college.
It was like being able to smell the cooking channels.
Yummo!

My stairs are a work in progress.
I got all of the sanding and priming done today.
I.  am. exhausted.
My shoulder is killing me, too!
The payoff is going to be totally worth it, though.

I hope your week was great, too!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Laters,

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment