Pages

stuff

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crafty Business

So, one of my goals was to learn how to crochet some different things.
Thanks to videos on YouTube and pinsperation I have accomplished this goal.

Thanks to Emi on YouTube I learned how to crochet a beanie for baby Jayde
and the flower to go with it.
I felt pretty happy with myself when I even added a brim on a whim.
(I'm a poet and didn't know it.)

I also rrrreeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyy wanted to learn how to crochet this camera strap cover by Maybe Matilda.

So on Saturday, I sat down on my tushie and whipped this bad boy out;


Pretty cool, if I may say so myself.
Now, I'm working on one for my SIL Allison.
So excited to finish it and send it to her.
This one looks even better since I made all the mistakes on my own!

I didn't make my flowers the same way she did, though.
I found this idea on Pinterest and LOVE the way they turned out.
They are super easy, too.

Have you been crafty lately?

Mrs. B



No comments:

Post a Comment