Pages

stuff

Monday, January 21, 2013

Easy Spicy Chicken

I'm getting this post whipped out while this little lovely
is asleep on the floor.


Well...she was.

Now, she's enamored with CSI: NY. (Just like her auntie)

So, Handsome Husband and I decided that it would be a good idea to go to spin trivia (spinning class with trivia questions) at the gym on Friday.
This little nugget got here 15 minutes after it ended and I knew that Handsome Husband and I would be famished.
I was right.
I was having a major craving for buffalo chicken.
Like, major.
So, before I left for school Friday morning, I threw a bag of frozen chicken and half a giant bottle of Frank's Red Hot into the crock pot.
When we got home I shredded it a bit, put it over lettuce and had a nice little salad.
Handsome Husband had himself a sandwich (or two) all while moaning about how good it was.
Super easy!

Do you have any easy crock pot recipes to share?

Laters,

Mrs. B


No comments:

Post a Comment