Pages

stuff

Friday, January 4, 2013

I Can't Believe It's Friday Again!

Holy guacamole, y'all!
I can't believe that I only have one measly little weekend to go until I am back full-force.
Gag me with a spoon!
Just kidding.  :)

Photobucket

Welp, here's my first High Five for Friday of 2013!
1) I've been slowly moving away from flavored coffee in the recent past.
I've found that French Roast is my favorite so far. 
This Starbucks French Roast is only so-so.
The Archer Farms brand at Target is by far my favorite.  
It's smooth and flavorful.

2) I picked out new glasses today.
I seriously confused the tech because I was trying to get reading glasses with a bifocal for reading on the bottom and no prescription on the top so I could still wear my contacts.
I'm super psyched to get them and start wearing them.
They aren't a huge step out of my box, but they're a step.

3) I organized the pantry today!! 
Woot woot!
It's been a long time coming and was a spur of the moment decision.
It feels so good to know that when I open that door everything is going to be organized!!
(Well, at least until Handsome Husband gets hungry!!)

4) I learned how to crochet hats!!
I'm so totally excited it's a bit hard to measure.
Seriously...I've made two in the last 24 hours.
I'm a crocheting machine.
It's that or else I'm avoiding thinking about school starting back up on Monday.

5) I'm wrapping up my week by relaxing with Handsome Husband and watching a few movies.

Ok...that's enough for now.
I have to crochet some more!

Happy Friday, ladies and gents!

Mrs. B

2 comments:

  1. What a great list!! That pantry looks fabulous!! If it looked anything like mine does before you started, then I know you worked super hard on it!! Not gonna lie, that kinda motivates me to work on mine! Hahhaa. Enjoy your time with the hubs.

    Falen
    www.UpwardNotInward.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to head to Target and get some more containers. Love their storage! I made the middle few shelves kind of empty since that is where HH tends to throw stuff :). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete