Pages

stuff

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social (1.27.13)



I can't believe that (almost) 4 weeks of 2013 have already gone by.
I was distracted last Sunday and didn't get my post done.
I'm ok with that...I was living life. :)
Here's my roundup for this week:

This Week's Questions
1.  What is your ideal way to relax?
My ideal way to relax is hanging with Handsome Husband, crocheting, or reading.

2.  Where is your favorite place to be?
My favorite place to be is right where I am.  I LOVE my home.  It took a long time (like, for serious, almost a year after the wedding) for me to feel like this house was OURS and not HIS.  HH has lived in this house for 10 years and it was a major bachelor pad.  He is VERY SLOWLY adjusting to having pretties around the house and towels that are for show and not for wiping.
My favorite room in the house is the sunporch.  It's a pretty shade of green and super comfortable.

3.  Who do you consider your biggest role model.
I have two.  My parents are seriously the bomb.  They are far from perfect (sorry ma and pops) but they have set an amazing example for me in everything from problem solving to living a life focused on God to their loving marriage.
Ma and Pops, you have prepared me for a great, big world...Thanks!

4.  What will your life look like in 3 years?
In three years I hope to be a mom, still teaching my heart out, loving on Handsome Husband each and every day (even when it's hard) and maybe a bit skinnier. :)

5.  If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything.  Even the most negative experiences have brought me closer to the person I am meant to be.  Everything is a learning experience.
(I rock my growth mindset with style.  If you're wondering about that, check out this book.)

6.  What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
Becoming a teacher.  I love getting to mold little minds and characters everyday.  My nuggets rock.  Plus, where else would you find answers like this on a test?

Next Week's Questions:
1.  If you were stuck on an island, what two items would you want to have?
2.  What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?
3.  If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
4.  What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
  5.  What two movies you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
6.  What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?

Thanks for reading!

Have a fantastical week.

Laters,

Mrs. B


No comments:

Post a Comment