Pages

stuff

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January Birchbox

One of my favorite emails to receive is "Your Birchbox has shipped."
Once I get that awesome piece of electronic wordage I come into the house each night with my eyes peeled for that fantabulous pink box.

I figured that it would be here on Friday...
Saturday...
Monday...????

Monday!  Best. Day. Ever.
(Just kidding. :))

So, after I ripped it open with my teeth cut it open all lady-like and such, I had to check out all of my new swag.

Here's a picture of my new "lady-swag".

I got these finger mitts by Deborah Lippmann for nail polish removal.
I don't usually wear nail polish since I constantly have my fingers in my mouth, gnawing them into oblivion don't have time to paint them and the paint comes off very easily.  
Let's see if I can keep my teeth off of them and get to use these suckers soon!


I received this deliciously citrusy scent from Harvey Prince called Skinny Chic.  
I wore it this morning and was reminded that winter doesn't last forever.
This is the perfect light, spring/summer scent.

During a trip to the mall last weekend with my mom I decided to buy a liquid foundation for the first time in 4 or 5 years.  
I have been a Bare Minerals girl.
I've been struggling with my skin looking super dry (which is NOT normal).
I'm not sure if it's that the consistency is different or the fact that I use a sponge or WHATEVER, but my skin looked great after using this Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer by My today.  
It went on smoothly and helped my foundation go on smoothly as well.
I'm not sure that I'd buy it regularly because of the price, but I'll take almost anything that's free!


Isn't this CUH-UTE??!!!
This is a two-in-one blush and highlighter by theBalm cosmetics called Hot Mama.
It's a great peachy-pink that warms up my complexion.

I tried this shampoo tonight.
It smelled great but was a bit too thin for my taste.
I tend to like a thicker shampoo since I have a lot of daily build-up.
I probably wouldn't buy this for myself.

Overall, I'm happy with my Birchbox this month.
Do you receive Birchbox??
If so, what did you get this month?

Laters!

Mrs. B


No comments:

Post a Comment