Pages

stuff

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day of Rest???!!!

I thought Sundays were supposed to be a day of rest...anyone else?  There has been a yucky cold going around my school for the last few weeks or so and topped off with the stress that I had from trying to get the house in tip top shape to rent out it all caught up to me.  I spent Saturday curled up in bed hoping that I would be well enough for church on Sunday, but alas...bedridden it was for me.

I was out of bed for a total of one hour on Sunday...it was AWESOME!  Except for one, small thing...

I spent the day surrounded by a M.O.U.N.T.A.I.N. of tests, sticky notes, notebooks and fun-filled magazines and newspaper inserts. If you think it doesn't look bad, take a closer look at the middle...that is a stack of tests equaling MORE THAN AN ENTIRE REAM OF PAPER!!!!!   Blech.

I just wanted to be sick, people!  I know that this is just preparing me for the world of children and NEVER getting to have another sick day to myself after they arrive.

Oh, Parade Magazine...you had me at "Sandra Day O'Connor".
And yes...that IS Spiderman 3 in the background...love!

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment