Pages

stuff

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Farmer's Market and Other Purchases

So, unfortunately, Erin #2 had to cancel on me at the last minute so I made the trip by myself.

First, I stopped by my F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E. booth to browse the jewelry and check out the scarves (like I always do :)).  Ali is an amazing designer and all of her jewelry is quality, quality, quality.  Handsome Husband knows that anything from her is an EASY gift that I accept gladly at any time!!!  I picked up some wicked cute CZ studs to show off with my new, short hair cut.  The only other pieces of jewelry that I own are gifts, my wedding set, a family ring and my stainless steel piercings.

She made all of the jewelry for myself and my girls for my wedding.  They are awesome!

Here is photo proof of my problem:
This isn't even that half of it.

Flowers and Indian Corn from the farmer's market. 

New candle sticks for my sun porch mantle.  Love that they don't match exactly!

New owl bookends for the living room mantle...they look great holding up my Shel Silverstein books!

Flowers and gourds in my galvanized tray from the Dominican Republic.

Towels from Tuesday Morning.  $7.00 for each pair.  I had to get one in each color!  That's just the way my mind works.

The other bouquet of flowers from the market. 
I adore the local farmer's market more than words can describe.  I love going on Saturdays and wandering around (husbandless of course because he likes to move faster than me!).  I love browsing the veggies and getting great deals on meat!

I hope you had a great weekend!

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment