Pages

stuff

Friday, October 26, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Hooray!!
Friday is here and I am excited!

1)  The first night of parent/teacher conferences began last night and I talked from 8 am to 8 pm yesterday.  I hit "the wall" around one today...my poor kiddos. 
 I end up forgetting their names when that happens.  
It ends up sounding like, "Who can tell me such and such?  Ok...uh...you, whatever your name iiiiissssss...oh!  Right!  Johnny."  Brain farts galore.

2)  I got to hang out with this beautiful little girl tonight...
Jaders...Even Handsome Husband was loving on her.


3)  I got my Scentsy order Thursday.  Handsome Husband couldn't figure out why we needed 3 more for the house.  I love the ambiance they give, but I admit that we are done buying the actual warmers...the bricks...well...


4)  Rocking out on the way home from work...This one's for you Erin!
  
5)  Watching Rock of Ages with Handsome Husband.  My favorite character is the monkey.
"That's right, Hey Man.  Rock will never die!"

I hope you all had a great week, too!

Photobucket

Laters,

Mrs. B




No comments:

Post a Comment