Pages

stuff

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Recent Loves!

I have quite the Pinterest addiction.  I went through a bit of a a massive withdrawal during the first 9 weeks of the school year.

I barely had time to talk to Handsome Husband, let alone spend time on the computer or at the gym.  As the year has gotten easier, I have been able to find some more mindless time to spend on Pinterest.

Here is what I have been crushing on lately...

Isn't this an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. chart to have for the word went??  How cool is this????  I love teaching my second graders new words and this gives them a great resource for finding alternative words.

I have always loved kids and have been thinking about things I want to do with my own kids when Handsome Husband and I decide to procreate and fill the earth with our offspring.  Here is an idea that I have been LOVING lately:
Handsome Husband and I have always been "those people" who usually give books as gifts.  (I say usually because sometimes it's wwwwwaaaayyyyyyy more fun to play with all the toys and decide which one you want to play with when you visit...true story.)

What have you been pinning???

Laters!

Mrs. B



No comments:

Post a Comment