Pages

stuff

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gone, Baby...Gone


I have a problem...it's my hair.  I CHOPPED it off 2 1/2 years ago and L.O.V.E.D. it.  The only reason I grew it out was because Handsome Husband and I got engaged (uh-MAZE-ing story...I'll share it someday) and I needed to be able to do something with it on our wedding day.

I H-A-T-E the in-between stage but love having it short...I've done it a few times.  Welp...I grew it for 2 whole years...

And decided I HATED it.  I thought it was going to look sophisticated and chic and grown up.  It ended up looking stringy, flat and lifeless.  My mom kept telling me to cut it off since I had hair like hers and we "were just made for short hair."  The fact that my hair thinned A TON after my surgery last year (stupid anesthesia) didn't help any.

Germany 3 years ago...blech!!!  Chubby me.

2 years ago.

Summer, 2 years ago...LOVE!  I was a little...uh...littler then, too!

November 2010.  Growing out for 2-3 months...love this pic of my mom and I.  This is the night before I got engaged...you can see Handsome Husband in the background with his dad.

Late February, early March 2011

April 2011...Making a funny face!

Wedding practice hair...I still wish it had been longer...oh well!

September 2012


July 2012


Early August 2012

Very end of August...I couldn't wait for a haircut any longer! 
October 1, 2012.
I have HAD a haircut scheduled for Friday... 


TA-DA!  (I'm learning that I like to take pictures in the same spot in the bathroom with the curtain open...weird)  I love it!  I am a short hair gal.
All hair (except the first photo) was done by Monica at Revive Hair Design.

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment