Pages

stuff

Friday, October 12, 2012

High Five For (Fall Break) Friday!

I can't believe that yet another week has ended!  Today is the end of the first 9 weeks of school.
Wow...9 weeks have already gone by with my little nuggets.  

Now, let's get to the high-fiving!

1.  I couldn't figure out why my week started out so funkified.  My Monday morning was just weird and then...I saw...this...
My world was upside down!!!!  
Luckily, my friend Mickey righted my world.


2.  Whoa, buddy...my poor little Honda is really getting up there.  It's amazing just how fast I put miles on that car because of my commute.  Still runs like a beaut, though!

3.  I finally got my "headboard" put up in the master bedroom.  I will be posting a tutorial next week.  I have been meaning to post the tutorial for about a month, but realized that I didn't have a good picture of the finished product.  And don't mind the fact that it was SUPPOSED to be spread out a bit more, but I measured wrong and didn't feel like doing it again!

4.  Only in Amish country would you find an entire row in a parking lot dedicated to horses and buggies!  This is almost as funny as the time I saw a miniature horse and buggy in line at McDonalds.

5a.  I am typing this post in my parents kitchen since we are 1) renting our house out for the weekend and can't go home and 2) are going to Put-In Bay with some friends tomorrow.  Yay!  I love coming home and I love going to Put-In Bay.

I can't wait to come back and post all the pictures and stories that we will take and become a part of!  It's Oktoberfest this weekend, so there is fun to be had!

5b.  Three o'clock today officially marked the beginning of my very first week-long fall break.  We usually get a 4-day weekend, but since our calendar changed a bit this year we get a whole week off!  It still feels a bit unreal since it's unusual.  But, I'm going to REALLY enjoy this!

Have a great weekend!  (Before you go, check out Lauren's HF4F post over at From My Grey Desk!)

Photobucket

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment