I love Fridays, even when I'm on break. Here are some of my favorite things of the week:
1) I was getting crafty up in here this week. Love it! Wait until my post about the green circle thingamabob (top-left photo). The right photo is pretty self-explanatory...new fridge magnets :)
2) Our renters had some fun with our magnetic poetry last weekend. I thought it was pretty funny but didn't even notice until Thursday morning!
3) I love this dude...I'm thinking I should change his name in my phone to Handsome Husband since that's what I usually call him in print :)
Don't mind my twisted sense of humor (I did not hit you...I simply high-fived your face.)
4) I love when Handsome Husband sorts his clothes for me (when I do him the favor of actually washing his clothes!) Loooooonnnnnggggg story as to why it isn't a regular thing.
5) Handsome Husband and I hit up a Notre Dame hockey game tonight (hence the reason this post is a bit late). Can you tell that I was the one taking the picture since I'm not even looking at the lens! Ugh...oh well!
Have you checked out Lauren's H54F post over at From My Grey Desk Blog?