Pages

stuff

Friday, November 2, 2012

High Five For Friday!!

I am sooooo thankful that this week is O.V.E.R.  
It signals that parent/teacher conferences are over;
another 3:30 - 6:00 professional development meeting is done with;
and tomorrow is the day that I go to Kalamazoo with Lindsay to look at bridesmaid dresses.

(Going clockwise, starting in the top left corner)

1)  and 2)  I love these boys.  I got to hang out with them tonight at their dad's football game.  Unfortunately, dad's team lost :(  (I have the distinct honor of being one of the boy on the lefts favorite people...there aren't many who can say that.  He's...choosy.  Love them)

3)  Yeah...that's my mom.  She totally kicks butt and gives school counselors a great name.  Love you mom!!

4)  I have been talking about making a tattle monster all year and then I stumbled across this little gem today.  Once those tissues are gone this little dude will be hearing about all the stuff going on in my room...he's gonna be busy!

5)  I tried a new pizza place today that happened to be located in one of my old favorite bars.  Yummo. It had the most perfectly thin crust and made my tastebuds dance and sing.

6)  I made my best batch of cookies last Saturday.  They were so good that I have thought about them daily this week.


Photobucket

I hope you all had a great week...and weekend!!!

Laters, 

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment