Pages

stuff

Monday, November 19, 2012

Movies and Monday NIght Football

Hi, my name is Jordan and I have a confession...
I R.E.A.L.L.Y. liked the new Twilight movie.

I can't believe I just said that on the internet.
No taking that one back.

This was my fourth Twilight movie with my friend Bob.  He works with Handsome Husband and is also a fan of the books.  The only one we haven't gone to together is the first one.

Handsome Husband usually pulls him aside, hands him twenty bucks and says, "Thanks for taking her so that I don't have to!"

Gotta love him.

There was a twist that made me gasp and whisper-shout, "No way!!  That's not in the book!" while swatting at Bob's arm.

My speed-racing brain put everything together very quickly and then had me whisper-shouting, "I get it!  I get it!!  Do you get it????!!!!!"  All the while I was swatting at Bob again.

Bless him.

I came straight home after the movie in order to shred the Italian beef that I made for Handsome Husband's Monday Night Football party.

I love knowing that he is having fun in the basement with his friends who are admiring my "cooking".  
I love my crockpot...

3 1/2 lb roast
packet of Italian seasoning
1 can of beef broth
1 large jar of pepperocinis (Hot!)
Put everything in crockpot and cook on low for 10 - 12 hours

Yummo!!



What a great start to a short week!  
I'm excited for Thursday!!

Laters, 

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment