Pages

stuff

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Decisions Decisions

Ugh, people, ugh.
I have been diligently taking photos with my iPhone since I started blogging "regularly" and I have been wishing I could take better photos.

So, I bought a camera.

I didn't buy the camera from this place, but it's where I took the picture from...


I'm not sure how I feel yet.
I've read some reviews, played with it and am worried that I'm not going to be satisfied.  
My next option is a DSLR.

I've talked to people and have heard great things about both point and shoot cameras (like above) and DSLR cameras.

I would like the effects of Instagram without the Instagram!  

I have always loved taking pictures and have always tried to take great pictures, but the equipment truly matters.

Decisions, decisions.
Welp, at least I have a 60-day return policy.

Here are some of the pictures I have been snapping:







I dunno...I'll keep playing!

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment