Pages

stuff

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

Handsome Husband and I had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Thanksgiving.
We started the holiday with the lighting ceremony in Bremen Wednesday night. 
Our church sings for the ceremony each year.

Here is our holiday in pictures:
Someone was being funny during the lighting ceremony.  (Dad's guitar case)

Mom took my camera.

Cheesing for the camera.

Steve.

The oldest went first.  He's 93.  She's 86.

My pops.

Awesome shirt!

With Handsome Husband's family at the lake.

Jim and Susan...great picture!  (If I may say so myself!)

Carol.

Watching Carol.

Handsome Husband...love him with a beard!  Man, he's cute!  And no...he doesn't have his eyes closed...he just smiles big.

1.  I am thankful for my family...the whole, crazy lot of them.
2.  I am thankful for Handsome Husband and the fact that he loves me for me.
3.  I am thankful for a job that I enjoy going to each day, no matter how hard it gets.  Great students and coworkers do that :)
4.  I am thankful for all of you reading this.

Laters,

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment