Pages

stuff

Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five for Friday! (AKA TGIF)

This week has felt like it has dragged out like none other!
My kids have been hilarious, though!!  
They have been obsessed with getting me to say pee-pee.  They have been trying to get my to spell "happy" (for "pp") and "I cup" (I see you pee) the whole week!  Goobers.

The funniest moment was when one tried (desperately!!) to get me to spell I cup and then say rainbows.  I laughed out loud and told him that was funny...it wasn't happening, but it was funny.

I love those little buggers.

Here are some photos from the week.

Starting with the socks and going clockwise...
1.  A Facebook friend posted this picture this week and I lol'd because this is me everyday!  I don't wear matching socks.  It started a few years ago because I didn't feel like matching my socks anymore! Handsome Husband finds it funny.  It usually takes a few days for my students to get used to it, but once they do a few usually follow suit. :)

2.  My class voted this week.  They predicted correctly!  They LOVED the cookies...and I did, too!

3.  Handsome Husband's mea culpa.  Love him.

4.  I went to Kalamazoo on Saturday with my friend Lindsay to pick out bridesmaid dresses and her friend Nicole got these amazing cookies from the same bakery that I got the "Vote" cookies from.

5.  I L.O.V.E. this scarf.  I totally put it on the Christmas list that I gave to my folks.  I love the houndstooth pattern.  I have a bit of a problem with scarves.  I have so many hung on the back of a door that the door is starting to lean...scarves, people!!  Who'd've thunk??

Plus, I think that the coolest thing of all is that I have finally arrived on Pinterest.  My friend Brit pinned a tutorial that I did on Pinterest!  Cool!

I hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to check out H54F at From My Grey Desk!

Photobucket

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment