Pages

stuff

Friday, November 23, 2012

High Five for (a Thankful!) Friday

Even on Thanksgiving break, Fridays are my favorite.  
There is something about knowing that you get to start over again.
Gotta love 4-day weekends!

Here's my top 5:

Gotta love planning with the crew.  My brain was fried. 

This thing is going to be the death of me...I left it at school Tuesday and in the back of Schwartz's car Wednesday.  I should use a purse. 

 I got to hang with this lovely nugget today.  Diva decided she needed a costume change midway through our day together, though.  She DID take a 3 hour nap, too.  She's awesome...and she loves me!  #beinganauntieisthebest

I wasn't sure people read this thing...I never knew having less than 200 followers would be a plus!  Thanks Melissa!! 

Steak and brussels sprouts...yummo!!  I love hearing Handsome Husband sing my praises.  Well, as best he can with is mouth full!  The way to Handsome Husband's heart is through his stomach.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

Laters!

Mrs. B

3 comments:

  1. new follower from From my Grey Deck, So glad i found you. Hope you come by and visit me at www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! You're blog is great as well! Have a great week.

      Delete