Pages

stuff

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dessert!

This dessert is wicked easy!  (I'm sensing a theme...?)  I made it for a gathering that was supposed to be on Saturday (according to Handsome Husband) but ended up being on Friday (ugh!!).  This dessert was such a hit that even my father-in-law had seconds.  **I'm told that this is a V.E.R.Y. rare occurrence.

Here is what you need:
2 boxes sugar free/fat free Cheesecake flavored pudding by Jello (I made 2 boxes but only used 1 1/2)
1 container Cool Whip (your choice...I've used fat free, sugar free, regular...I like sugar free the best)
your choice of fresh fruit (I used strawberries and blueberries)





 Make the pudding according to the instructions on the packaging.  I only used 1 and 1/2 boxes so I made both boxes and then scooped some out.  (I eyeballed it.)  Let it set in the fridge.

Once it has set (I waited overnight only because I thought we were going on Saturday...long story) take your pudding and mix one container of Cool Whip (of your choice) in completely.  (It will make the pudding into a sort of mousse.)

Leave the berries separate unless you want it to be more of a trifle.  When I served it I served them separate.  I scooped some of the pudding into a bowl and then put the berries on top of it with a little bit of the leftover Cool Whip (the second container).

This dessert is very light and easy to make and makes for a great summer dish!

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment