Pages

stuff

Friday, August 17, 2012

High Five For Friday!!!!

Thank goodness it's Friday!  I just finished my first full week of school and I am P.O.O.P.E.D.!!!  Second grade has a tough little bunch of nuggets this year.  I also forgot how much my knees and back would hurt.  Oh well...I get paid a ton!  (Psh!)


1.  I got this wicked cute dress in the mail from Old Navy today.  I can't wait to wear it on Monday!
2.  I got this cuh-ute shirt from Old Navy as well.  I got it in hot pink and sea foam green.  It is super comfortable and doesn't make me look huge-mongous.
3.  I got the Schoolhouse Rock DVD for $10.99 at Meijer tonight!!  The second grader in me is extremely happy!!!  Oh...did I say second grader??  I meant second grade TEACHER.  Tee hee.
4.  My Birchbox came this week!!!  I loooooovvvvveeeee getting the new products each month.  I get a new perfume almost every month, too!  That is awesome.  I love smelling great but hate shopping for perfume.  I think they are too expensive most of the time.  
5.  My new Us Weekly came in the mail today and I am about to curl up with it and do some mindless reading.  Yay!!

Have you checked out Lauren's High Five For Friday post yet??

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment