Pages

stuff

Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Hooray for Friday!!  Boo that it is my last Friday of the summer as I start school on Tuesday...I'm wearing a happy frown.  I swear.  I also swear that it's entirely possible!

1.    I finally got my new curriculum organized!  More on that to come next week...

2.    I. LOVE. GROCERY. SHOPPING. I know...I'm a total dork, but I absoLUTEly love going to the store.  I am that dork that smiles at everyone and wanders the aisles contentedly.  I could seriously spend HOURS there.  I mean, don't get me wrong...I love regular shopping just fine.  However, there is something butterfly-in-the-belly, dopamine-releasing and just sheer euphoria-inducing about buying groceries.  Don't judge me...what's your vice??

3.    Hello Cycle 2 on The 17 Day Diet!  I am super excited to be able to eat something other than asparagus, bell peppers and broccoli.

4.    Handsome Husband and I were inducted into our local Elk's lodge.  We were the youngest in attendance by about 25 years.  Excited!

5.    I have been obsessed with this soundtrack lately.  I accidentally found it in my CD player from MONTHS ago and cannot. stop. listening. to. it.  Again...don't judge me.  Just jam out with me! 
Don't forget to check out Lauren's post over at From My Grey Desk.

Laters!

Mrs. B


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment