Pages

stuff

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Break Sunday Social

I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup again to bring you Sunday Social.
I have spent today doing N.O.T.H.I.N.G. since I am on break!! 

Here are this week's questions:

 1.  What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Welp, my all-time fave is chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirl.
Meijer makes the best.

2.  What is your favorite smell?
I love cinnamon and pine trees.  
I also love the smell of the meals I cook with Handsome Husband in mind. 
I love cooking period, but I love knowing that it's something he's gonna love.
Tonight it was steak, caramelized onions, roasted Brussels sprouts, and stuffing.

3.  What is your favorite TV commercial?
I'd have to say the old-school Toyota commercials.
"I love what you do for me.  Toyota."
I used to walk around the house singing it.

4.  What is your favorite day of the week?
I would have to say Saturday.  
It is the day that Handsome Husband and I spend catching up on our DVR and spending quality time with each other.
During the week we are usually too pooped to do much more than stare at the TV and try to stay awake.

5.  What is you favorite article of clothing?
It's definitely a tie between scarves and socks.
I have WAY too many scarves and wear them every day once it becomes appropriately cool.

I have always loved fun socks because you can always look put together on the outside while having some fun on the underside. :)

My twist on it is I NEVER wear matching socks.
What's the point??
I mean, it takes too much time and effort to match them and I have too many more important things to do. :)
I actually had to upgrade to a bigger container for my socks just today.

Next Week's Questions:
1.  What is your favorite New Year's Eve you've had before?
2.  Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so, what?
3.  Name a book we should all read come January.
4.  What are you New Year's resolutions?

Until next time,
Mrs. B



No comments:

Post a Comment