Pages

stuff

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

In the wake of the tragic events that transpired on Friday I wasn't up for high-fiving.
Each nugget was hugged a bit tighter at the end of the day.

Since I didn't High Five I decided to do a Sunday Social post with Neely over at Some Days are Just a Complete Waste of Makeup.

This week's questions:
What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
It's hard to see, but it says, "I did not hit you...I simply high-fived your face."
Classic.

What do you keep beside your bed?
Welp, this looks a bit nicer than usual since I did some cleaning as I put Christmas presents away today.
A few books that I have yet to dig into.
3 different kinds of lip balm...you can never have enough.
A photo of my mom and me.

What is your least favorite chore?
Oh man...I have to pick ONE??!!  
I would say that it is a tie between cleaning the bathroom and putting my clean laundry away.
I am guilty of leaving my laundry in a basket, letting it accumulate until it overflows and then (only then) putting it away.  It usually takes an hour or so to do because there is SO MUCH!  

If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
The amount of time it takes me to get to work each day.  (45 minutes each way)
Don't get me wrong...I A.D.O.R.E. my job, the people I work with and the nuggets I teach.
It would ROCK if it were only half as far.

What do you do to vent anger?
I find something to do.  Whether it be cleaning, crafting, reading, or even exercising, I have to get my energy out.  And I have to do it alone...I like to call it de-peopling.

What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
My favorite holiday is definitely Christmas.  
Not for the presents, cookies or decorating.
After my family relocated from Maine (and about 16 hours away from the rest of the family) we didn't have many family traditions surrounding holidays except for Christmas.
I love knowing that my brother and I (and now Handsome Husband and my SIL) can get up whenever we want, be greeted with Bailey's and coffee, have an amazing breakfast spread with crepes followed by hours of opening stockings and gifts (not because we have a ton, but because we go around the circle and open one at a time so we can see what that person got) and then a nap.


Next Week's Questions:
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
What is your favorite smell?
What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present)
What is your favorite day of the week?
What is your favorite way to waste time?
What is your favorite article of clothing? (Feel free to show a picture)

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Newtown, CT.
Mrs. B


No comments:

Post a Comment