Pages

stuff

Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Sunday Social

I'm linking up with Neely at
A Complete Waste of Makeup for the final Sunday Social of 2012.

I can't believe that another year has gone by already!
Time sure flies.

1) What's the favorite NYE you've had before?
I think #1 for me would be four years ago because it was the night I met Handsome Husband.
We met at a New Years party and were stuck like glue ever since.
This isn't from that night, but it's from a NYE party a few years before and it's one of my favorite pictures of me. :)
#2 would be spending our one year anniversary with my folks in Munich, Germany.
We went with my parents and brother and had an amazing time!

2)  Are you doing anything for NYE and if so, what?
Handsome Husband and I are going to one of our favorite restaurants (The Mark) for dinner and then to a friends house for football.
On New Years day we are going to a friends house for football and conversations.

3)  Name a book we should all read this coming January.
Aww heck.  I think anyone who has time to read is amazing in my book!  
I barely have time to read anymore, so I think that you should try to read anything you can get your hands on!
I will recommend one of my all-time favorite books.
I read this in late elementary school for the first time and have read it a million times since then.  Its a YA historical fiction novel.

4)  What are your New Years resolutions.
1.  Learn how to cook something new and adventurous.
2.  Read one book a month.
3.  Get to the gym at least 4 days a week.
4.  Get into the habit of putting my clothes away once they are washed.
5.  Spend more time with friends and family.
6.  Become more efficient and get out of school before 5:00 each night.
7.  Run consistently again and participate in some races.

Next Week's Questions:
1)  Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
2)  Do you have any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
3)  What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
4)  What is something you hope to accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
5)  Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.

I hope you all have a great New Years Eve and kick off 2013 right!!

Laters, 

Mrs. B


4 comments:

  1. I know we owned The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle while I was growing up, but I'm not sure if I ever actually read it. I'm thinking no, but do think it's a book I'd still enjoy if I were to read it now.

    And just you know, I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read anything I can get my hands on! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Blog Hopping - Happy New Year and travel safely!

    ReplyDelete