Pages

stuff

Friday, December 28, 2012

High Five For Friday!!

You know,
Fridays just don't have the same all-encompassing joy when they mark my vacation being almost half over.

Oh well...

1)  I've been (slowly) motivating to organize little things around the house.
I tackled the pots and pans cupboard,
threw out some old pantry groceries (from, like, 5 years ago!!  Gah!),
and hung the new shower curtain.

2)  I picked up some wicked cute new shoes yesterday.
Can't wait to break these puppies out.

3)  I love reading "new" books and finding the things written in them by the previous owners.

4)  Handsome Husband and I are heading to a friends house for pizza and company tonight.
I can't wait to see my little friends!

5)  I went to the gym for the first time in forever today.
Getting a jump on my New Year's resolutions early!

Photobucket

Have a great Friday!

Mrs. B




No comments:

Post a Comment