Fridays just don't have the same all-encompassing joy when they mark my vacation being almost half over.
1) I've been (slowly) motivating to organize little things around the house.
I tackled the pots and pans cupboard,
threw out some old pantry groceries (from, like, 5 years ago!! Gah!),
and hung the new shower curtain.
2) I picked up some wicked cute new shoes yesterday.
Can't wait to break these puppies out.
3) I love reading "new" books and finding the things written in them by the previous owners.
4) Handsome Husband and I are heading to a friends house for pizza and company tonight.
I can't wait to see my little friends!
5) I went to the gym for the first time in forever today.
Getting a jump on my New Year's resolutions early!
Have a great Friday!