Pages

stuff

Friday, December 21, 2012

High Five for TWO WEEKS OFF!

Today was the slowest. day. ever.
The last day before a vacation usually feels like that.

Here are some highlights:
1) I've been getting crafty this week.  I made a Christmas wreath for my house and some Valentine's Day wreaths for my coworkers classrooms as Christmas presents.



2) I received the CUH-UTEST gift from a friend. 
It is a take-out coffee cup coozie.
It fits perfectly on my travel mugs.
So excited!

3) My nuggets got crafty today.
They made gift bags for their family members.
Some paper bags, ribbon, stickers and crayons and we were in business.

Here are my nuggets displaying their handiwork.
Their faces are covered to protect the innocent. :)

4) This is the new coffee mug that one of my nuggets made me for Christmas.
Isn't it cool??!!

5) We had our annual Basketball Extravaganza this afternoon (teachers v. students).
Robbie and Jesselle had to show off how differently their shirts fit even thought they are the same size!

I hope you all have a great weekend!
I know I will, knowing that I don't have any school work to do!

Happy Christmas Break!

Photobucket

Mrs. B



4 comments:

  1. High Five for 2 weeks off!! AMEN!!! Hope you have a great break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've already penciled in a ton of activities! Thanks for visiting. :)

      Delete
  2. Creativity and coffee - the perfect coupling! ☻

    ReplyDelete