Pages

stuff

Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Birch Box

I've been getting Birchbox deliveries for almost a year now and I have to say that I get more than a little excited when I see that hot pink box waiting for me when I get home.




My goodies.

This Cartier perfume has an amazingly pure lily scent.

They also included a sample of the mens scent.  Handsome Husband smells wicked yummy in this. :)

I received some CC (color control) cream by Juice Beauty.  It seems similar to a BB Cream but I haven't had the chance to use it yet.  We shall see!
(I have slathered it on the back of my hand, which felt wicked moisturized, and noticed that it smells fantabulous.)

I am excited to try these Frownies Eye Gels.  One thing I'm not so excited about is that even though you can get a few uses out of them it seems a bit messy.


I'm very excited to try this new Nick Chavez shampoo.  I've been a bit of a product schizophrenic lately and could use a new shampoo that promises loads of volume.
(I don't truly need any volume since my hair is like, 2 inches long, but what girl doesn't dream of gorgeous waves cascading down her back???!!)

I was pretty psyched to see this full-size Model Colip gloss in the Birchbox this month.  
I have a bit of an obsession with lip gloss, lip stick and lip balm.
I have around 4 on me at any given time.  

Do you get Birchbox??  If not, you should check it out.

Laters!
Mrs. B


No comments:

Post a Comment