Pages

stuff

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday Wuvin'

I'm hooking up with This Kind of Love to present...wait for it...
What I'm Loving Wednesday!! (Or "Wuvin'" as I so awesomely put it.)
(I hope you liked the little How I Met Your Mother reference there.)

Sometimes it's hard to come up with positive things, especially when we are oh so busy.  

I'm loving that Handsome Husband has been super supportive lately.  My classroom hamster Hermione came home with me over Thanksgiving break and has stayed home.  She is about 1 1/2 - 2 years old and at the end of her time with us.  Handsome Husband has been taking her out and holding her everyday so that she knows that we love her and that we are trying to make her as comfortable as possible.  He has done this without me asking.  Such a kind-hearted man.

I'm loving that there are 2 1/2 weeks left until Christmas break!  Luckily, my nuggets (who seemed to be on break already last week!!!) have been amazingly on this week.  I love it when I see little lightbulbs going off over their heads.

I'm loving that my princiPAL is amazingly supportive even when parents (who are NOT a part of the classroom) think the worst of me.  Thanks, Boss!

I'm loving that we (meaning I) got the Christmas tree up.  I love seeing the 2 Christmas ornaments that I am a part of on the tree.  I say 2 because I still haven't gotten mine from my parents (I've only been married for a year and a half...give me a break!! :)) and he had a bunch already.

I'm loving that my students are fighting over who gets to hold my hand on the way to the bus after school.  

I'm loving that Christmas movies are on TV whenever I don't have anything to watch.

I'm also "wuvin" that you took the time to read this.

I hope your week has been wonderful as well!
What have you been loving?


Laters! 

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment