Pages

stuff

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's here!
That day when the week is half over, but I still have two more days until the weekend begins.
Ya know...Wednesday.
I'm linking up with this kind of love.


This has been one of those weeks where things are up and things are down just as fast.
So, here's to the ups...

I'm loving that people loved my Faux Turtles!
I made a bunch more tonight for some more sharing at work.
I'd better head to Sam's Club again soon!

I had some extra time after school yesterday, so I decided to do some organizing.
Yes, my colored pencils are sorted by color.
Don't judge.
I adore seeing the multitudes of writing paper sorted and stacked so neatly.
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.


I LOVE coming home to an already cooked meal after a long day.
3 lb. roast, carrots, red potatoes, and a bunch of garlic.
Handsome Husband was a happy dude.
I'm glad he is because he's been pretty sick lately. :(
Long live crockpots!

As my nuggets were changing into their gym shoes today I noticed that one of them had kick-butt socks like me.  We had to commemorate it together. :)
I loved seeing her face light up when I noticed.

I hope your weeks are going swimmingly.
Are you ready for Christmas yet???  Huh, huh, are ya?
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment