Pages

stuff

Friday, February 22, 2013

High 5 for Friday! 2.22.13

What is it about a 4-day work week that makes it feel exponentially longer?
We even had a 2-hour delay today!

Here are my top 5 highlights of the week:
(check out all of the other link-ups here)

High-five 1:  I devoured some books last weekend!
I barely got to read this week but felt totally sated.

High-five 2:  Some nuggets and I worked on a puzzle today.
Neither of them STOPPED TALKING THE WHOLE TIME!
That's ok, though.
It's always nice to have time with my nuggets when I'm not trying to cram stuff into their brains.

High-five 3:  I discovered a flat tire after some time out with coworkers.
Luckily, my coworker Laura's son was available to help me.
Thanks Michael!
He took this time to nag me about my horrid taste in movies!
Booger.

High-five 4:  I started a custom order for a friend.

High-five 5:  Handsome Husband and I enjoyed our monthly double date with our friends Lindsay and Nate.
We went to one of my favorite restaurants.
I love knowing that Lindsay and I can chat while the boys talk about random facts.

How was your week??

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment